Reduced poverty and improved well-being of FJC target communities
Our core values:
The following are the core values the Foundation is identified with:
- Godliness: We recognize the supremacy of God as the reason and the source of support for our work.
- Love and Compassion: We have a deep empathy which is accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering of the less privileged in our society.
- Integrity: We keep our word and uphold high moral values as we serve humanity.
- Professionalism: We demonstrate high level of skill and competence in our service delivery.
- Excellence: We give the best of services even when they are offered free to beneficiaries.
A joyful and enlightened society where the less privileged also have access to quality healthcare and education.
To bring joy and comfort to humanity through the provision of quality eye care, maternal and child health services, and standard education to the poor in our society with love and compassion.